School Name: Donald M Payne Senior School of Technology
Graduation Advisor: Any Questions/Concerns, please feel free to contact: Mr. Micah Gary-Fryer @ mgary-Fryer@essextech.org
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO SIZE
- Select the finger you want to be measured because the ring will only fit properly on that finger.
- If you need to have your finger measured, please visit your local jeweler or request a finger sizing kit from us.
- Sizing the finger is super simple, see the steps below.
- Do not size your finger too tight, you are looking for a comfortable fit. Not too loose & not too tight.
- If the knuckle is bigger than the back of your finger, please size the ring to fit over the knuckle only*
NOTE-1: Allow for change of weather | Depending on the season – In the winter, your finger contracts (gets smaller) and in the summer, your finger expands (becomes larger).
NOTE-2: Once you come up with a finger size, let’s say a Size 7, go back and try on a 6 ½ and also a 7 ½ to see what feels most “comfortable”. Take some time, maybe 1 day at the most to see which size feels right. Please remember, these rings are custom and cannot be returned or sized up or down once you select a size.
IF YOU DO NOT KNOW YOUR SIZE OR WANT TO DOUBLE CHECK CONTACT US FOR A FREE DISPOSABLE PLASTIC RING SIZER OR A LOCAL JEWELRY STORE SHOULD BE ABLE TO MEASURE YOUR FINGER AT NO CHARGE
DISCLAIMER: THE RESPONSIBILITY IS ON THE CUSTOMER TO MEASURE THE FINGER CORRECTLY, THERE IS AN ADDITIONAL REMAKE FEE NO LESS THAN $25.00 FOR INCORRECT FINGER SIZE