School Name: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Educational Complex
Graduation Advisor: Any Questions/Concerns, please feel free to contact Mr. Omar Navarro @ firstname.lastname@example.org
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO SIZE
- Select the finger you want to be measured because the ring will only fit properly on that finger.
- If you need to have your finger measured, please visit your local jeweler or request a finger sizing kit from us.
- Sizing the finger is super simple, see the steps below.
- Do not size your finger too tight, you are looking for a comfortable fit. Not too loose & not too tight.
- If the knuckle is bigger than the back of your finger, please size the ring to fit over the knuckle only*
NOTE-1: Allow for change of weather | Depending on the season – In the winter, your finger contracts (gets smaller) and in the summer, your finger expands (becomes larger).
NOTE-2: Once you come up with a finger size, let’s say a Size 7, go back and try on a 6 ½ and also a 7 ½ to see what feels most “comfortable”. Take some time, maybe one day at the most to see which size feels right. Please remember, these rings are custom and cannot be returned or sized up or down once you select a size.
IF YOU DO NOT KNOW YOUR SIZE OR WANT TO DOUBLE CHECK CONTACT US FOR A FREE DISPOSABLE PLASTIC RING SIZER OR A LOCAL JEWELRY STORE SHOULD BE ABLE TO MEASURE YOUR FINGER AT NO CHARGE
DISCLAIMER: THE RESPONSIBILITY IS ON THE CUSTOMER TO MEASURE THE FINGER CORRECTLY, THERE IS AN ADDITIONAL REMAKE FEE NO LESS THAN $25.00 FOR INCORRECT FINGER SIZE