HOW TO OBTAIN YOUR FINGER SIZE
- Go to a local jewelry store and ask to have your finger measured!
- Contact us at 1-800-303-8548 for more information on how to obtain a plastic, disposable ring sizer!
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO SIZE YOUR RING FINGER
- Select the finger you want to be measured because the ring will only fit properly on that finger.
- Sizing the finger is super simple, see the steps below.
- Do not size your finger too tight, you are looking for a comfortable fit. Not too loose & not too tight.
- If the knuckle is bigger than the back of your finger, please size the ring to fit over the knuckle only*
NOTE-1: Allow for change of weather | Depending on the season – In the winter, your finger contracts (gets smaller) and in the summer, your finger expands (becomes larger).
NOTE-2: Once you come up with a finger size, let’s say a Size 7, go back and try on a 6 ½ and also a 7 ½ to see what feels most “comfortable”. Take some time, maybe 1 day at the most to see which size feels right. Please remember, these rings are custom and cannot be returned or sized up or down once you select a size.