School Name: Liberty High School Class Rings
- Any Questions or Concerns, please E-mail Maritza Capellan @ email@example.com
- Stainless Steel (Zadium) Class Ring: $80.00 + $2.50 (processing fee)
Includes the following…
- 3 Initials
- Any Stone Color
- Any Size
- Custom Name Engraving: $5.00 More
- 2021 Year Date on All Rings
The class ring became a tradition at West Point Military Academy in 1835, when students started wearing them to show their unity and as a remembrance of the time, they spent at the Academy. TRADITION: Traditionally, the wearer is supposed to wear the ring with the Insignia facing him/her while she/he is still attending school.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO SIZE
- Select the finger you want to be measured because the ring will only fit properly on that finger.
- If you need a sizer, please head to your school to pick up a plastic, disposable ring sizer.
- Sizing the finger is super simple, see the steps below.
- Do not size your finger too tight, you are looking for a comfortable fit. Not too loose & not too tight.
- If the knuckle is bigger than the back of your finger, please size the ring to fit over the knuckle only*
NOTE-1: Allow for change of weather | Depending on the season – In the winter, your finger contracts (gets smaller) and in the summer, your finger expands (becomes larger).
NOTE-2: Once you come up with a finger size, let’s say a Size 7, go back and try on a 6 ½ and also a 7 ½ to see what feels most “comfortable”. Take some time, maybe 1 day at the most to see which size feels right. Please remember, these rings are custom and cannot be returned or sized up or down once you select a size.
IF YOU DO NOT KNOW YOUR SIZE OR WANT TO DOUBLE CHECK, PLEASE PICK UP A SIZER AT THE SCHOOL