Barack Obama Green High School – Class Rings 2021 –
Advisor Name: Any Questions/Concerns, please feel free to contact Sandra McDade-Gora @ email@example.com
– Class Ring – $60.00 + $2.50 (Processing)
- 3 Initials
- Any Stone Color
- Any Size
- Custom Name Inside Ring: $5.00 Extra
- All Graduation Rings will be processed & Bulk Delivered to Graduation Advisor for distribution
- 2021 Year Date on All Graduation Rings
The class ring became a tradition at West Point Military Academy in 1835, when students started wearing them to show their unity and as a remembrance of the time they spent at the Academy. TRADITION: Traditionally, the wearer is supposed to wear the ring with the wording facing him/her while they still attend school. Upon graduation, the wording should be facing out.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO SIZE YOUR RING FINGER
- Select the finger you want to be measured because the ring will only fit properly on that finger.
- Sizing the finger is super simple, see the steps below.
- Do not size your finger too tight, you are looking for a comfortable fit. Not too loose & not too tight.
- If the knuckle is bigger than the back of your finger, please size the ring to fit over the knuckle only*
NOTE-1: Allow for change of weather | Depending on the season – In the winter, your finger contracts (gets smaller) and in the summer, your finger expands (becomes larger).
NOTE-2: Once you come up with a finger size, let’s say a Size 7, go back and try on a 6 ½ and also a 7 ½ to see what feels most “comfortable”. Take some time, maybe 1 day at the most to see which size feels right. Please remember, these rings are custom and cannot be returned or sized up or down once you select a size.
IF YOU DO NOT KNOW YOUR SIZE OR WANT TO DOUBLE CHECK CONTACT US FOR A FREE DISPOSABLE PLASTIC RING SIZER OR A LOCAL JEWELRY STORE SHOULD BE ABLE TO MEASURE YOUR FINGER AT NO CHARGE